Thursday, December 9, 2010

New header

I was thinking some time before about creating an image that would symbolize stuff related to me and my interests, but just today I decided to set is as a header. Just a shallow draft of most things that define me. Mutable and incomplete, but may stand as a little outline of what to expect on this blog. Not hard to guess what particular image means, I hope.

If you don't like it - gtfo. My skills at graphics are equal almost 0 so I'm proud of it anyway.

Why 0 blogging for so long time? Was just busy spending time on having fun doing other things and I'm sure that's all you need to know.

4 comments:

  1. "If you don't like it - gtfo. My skills at graphics are equal almost 0 so I'm proud of it anyway." <3

    Co Ty perdolisz perunie dobrze jest : ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dobra grafika. Streszcza zainteresowania o dość wiele mówi. Co oznacza ta piramida? Bo mi się Bloom Effect od piwa załącza i niedowidzę xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piramida oznacza, że w poprzednim wcieleniu byłem Kleopatrą. a tak na serio to piramida żywienia :D *zagryza piersią z kurczaka*

    ReplyDelete
  4. cały Folmi xD
    A teraz Fall, wyobraź sobie jakby to wyglądało 3-4-5 lat temu, ciekawe czy dojdziesz do tego samego wniosku jak ja - jak bardzo się zmieniłeś

    ReplyDelete